St. Thomas Anglican Church and Cemetery

photos by J. Emerson, London Ontario
.

ST. THOMAS ANGLICAN CHURCH AND CEMETERY.
BUILT IN 1896 AT WOODLAWN
IT WAS BUILT ON A CORNER OF THE FARM OF JOHN HEDLEY
(GRANDSON, OF JOHN AND FRANCES HEDLEY) AND AMELIA WHEELER
CONC.3, LOT 10, TORBOLTON TOWNSHIP


INTERIOR OF ST. THOMAS ANGLICAN CHURCH AT WOODLAWN
 



.
.